A Joe Bev Audio Theater Sampler, Volume 1 is an anthology representing more than forty years of storytelling by Joe Bevilacqua, a.k.a Joe Bev, the award-winning actor, writer, producer, and director.
Each half-hour is beautifully produced with original a cast of professional actors, sound effects, and music.
Volume 1 includes:
• “The Mystery of the Creepy Hack Writer” by Joe Bevilacqua
• “Arise from the Angry Seas” by J. C. Del La Torre
• “Oedipus Noir” by Ralph Tyler
• “The House of Wax” by Joe Bevilacqua
• “Seven Letters of Love” by William Melillo
• “The Silhouette Meets His Reflection” by Joe Bevilacqua
• “On with the Show!” by Alan Reed
• “Stench of the City” by Victor Gates
• “The Bear” by by Anton Chekhov
• “Trouble in Simuland” by Charlie Morrow
• “Hermes” by J. C. Del La Torre
• “Pedro’s Parodies” by Pedro Pablo Sacristán
Lorie Kellogg is a busy graphic and voice-over artist as well as a skilled improv comedian. She studied painting, printmaking, and video and film at the Kansas City Art Institute and the California Institute of the Arts.
- Publisher: Waterlogg Productions
- Genre: Nonfiction/Drama/Performing Arts
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4829-6774-6