One of the most compelling and authoritative rebuttals of evolution today, Evolution Impossible shows listeners
- how fossils are evidence of extinction, not evolution;
- why mutations never produce new genetic information;
- how the lack of transitional fossils undermines secular timelines; and
- why living cells and new classes of organisms don’t form by chance.
Using recent discoveries in genetics, biochemistry, geology, radiometric dating, and other scientific disciplines, Dr. Ashton explains chapter by chapter in straightforward language twelve compelling reasons why Darwin’s theory of evolution is just a myth.
Taking the evidence refuting evolution to a new level with a wide-ranging analysis, this is a must-listen book for all students, Christian educators, scientists, and anyone eager to defend a biblical worldview.
“This book is a great ‘weapon’ in the hands of any creationist or Christian.”
Roger Howerton, acquisitions editor, Master Books, on In Six Days
John McLain is a professional voice actor whose audiobook credits include After Dachau, The Last Nightingale, Too Much Stuff, and the Western noir novel Pop. 1280. He also narrated The Vow—the true story basis of the motion picture. He was nominated for an Audie Award in 2012 for The Resurrection of Nat Turner, Part 1: The Witnesses. On stage, he has appeared in The Sound of Music, My Fair Lady, Amahl & the Night Visitors, and The Music Man.
Titles by Reader > See all
- Publisher: Blackstone Audio
- Genre: Nonfiction/Religion
- ISBN-13: 9781504671057