Becoming Meryl Streep: how personal tragedy and offscreen battles fueled the multiple Academy Award winner’s breakthrough performance
- On the road with the Rolling Stones
- Al Sharpton on the election and the controversies he can’t shake
- Sumner Redstone’s last chapter
- The F. Scott Fitzgerald of Cartooning
- Plus: Titus Burgess, Elizabeth Barlow Rogers, and much more!
Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice—often the only choice—for the world’s most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
- Listen to Vanity Fair on the go
- Get the latest issue as it hits newsstands
- Buy a single issue or subscribe
- Publisher: Vanity Fair
- Genre: Nonfiction
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5046-8941-0