Thirteeners by Daniel F. Prosser audiobook

Thirteeners: Why Only 13 Percent of Companies Successfully Execute Their Strategy--and How Yours Can Be One of Them, 2nd edition

By Daniel F. Prosser
Read by Peter Lerman

Gildan Media
7.62 Hours 1
Format : Digital Download (In Stock)
  • Regular Price: $24.99

    Special Price $16.24

    or 1 Credit

    ISBN: 9781469096865

    $12.99 With Membership: Learn More
  • Regular Price: $36.99

    Special Price $18.50

    ISBN: 9798200596140

    Free shipping on orders over $35

    In Stock ● Ships in 1-2 days

  • Regular Price: $41.99

    Special Price $21.00

    ISBN: 9798200596157

    Free shipping on orders over $35

    In Stock ● Ships in 1-2 days

In today's corporate world, 87 percent of companies fail to successfully execute the strategy they set for any given year. In this book, CEO mentor and coach Dan Prosser shows you how to make your company one of the other 13 percent—a Thirteener. In the process, he explains that the true challenge of building a great company—one that consistently executes its strategy—is understanding the real nature of human interaction and the key to success: connectedness. Whether you're a successful CEO, business owner, entrepreneur, or leader, or whether you're struggling to build the business you've always wanted, Thirteeners will help you . . . ● transform your organization's internal connectedness so you can achieve your next level of performance you're looking for ● create a workplace environment that supports your vision and assures participation by every team member ● produce breakthrough results With a focus on business as a network of interrelated conversations and through groundbreaking "Best Place To Work" company research, Prosser demonstrates what you need to do to transform the way your employees think and act to achieve unprecedented levels of performance for your company.

Learn More
Membership Details
  • Only $12.99/month gets you 1 Credit/month
  • Cancel anytime
  • Hate a book? Then we do too, and we'll exchange it.
See how it works in 15 seconds

Summary

Summary

In today's corporate world, 87 percent of companies fail to successfully execute the strategy they set for any given year. In this book, CEO mentor and coach Dan Prosser shows you how to make your company one of the other 13 percent—a Thirteener. In the process, he explains that the true challenge of building a great company—one that consistently executes its strategy—is understanding the real nature of human interaction and the key to success: connectedness.

Whether you're a successful CEO, business owner, entrepreneur, or leader, or whether you're struggling to build the business you've always wanted, Thirteeners will help you . . .

● transform your organization's internal connectedness so you can achieve your next level of performance you're looking for

● create a workplace environment that supports your vision and assures participation by every team member

● produce breakthrough results

With a focus on business as a network of interrelated conversations and through groundbreaking "Best Place To Work" company research, Prosser demonstrates what you need to do to transform the way your employees think and act to achieve unprecedented levels of performance for your company.

Reviews

Reviews

Author

Author Bio: Daniel F. Prosser

Author Bio: Daniel F. Prosser

Titles by Author

Details

Details

Available Formats : Digital Download, CD, MP3 CD
Category: Nonfiction/Business & Economics
Runtime: 7.62
Audience: Adult
Language: English